About Bulgarian Weather Network
The Bulgarian Weather Network was founded in July of 2009 by Radmil of Stamboliski Weather in Stamboliski, Bulgaria. Membership is open to those with Personal Weather Stations in Bulgaria, and member sites can be viewed on the home page.
The members of this site contribute their data to the map on the home page allowing for a clear and live snap shot of the weather in Bulgaria. It is a great place to visit when there is a storm predicted for Bulgaria or if you plan on traveling to or in the area.
If you have a weather website using a personal weather station running Weather Display, VWS, WeatherLink, or Cumulus software in Bulgaria, and are publishing weather data to a personal weather website, you are invited to join our network. Membership is free, Contact Us to get started. We offer a member mesomap for your site. The map style and rotating data display was a result of collaboration between SWN members as they built their network. Ken True from Saratoga-Weather.org supplied the backend programming that makes it all work.
Weather Network affiliations:
1914 stations in affiliated networks worldwide as of 2016-10-01 01:12:29 UTC
- Namibia Weather Network 20 Stations in Namibia
- Austria Weather Network 21 Stations in Austria
- Benelux Weather Network 90 Stations in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Weather Network 9 Stations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bulgarian Weather Network 77 Stations in Bulgaria
- Czech Republic Weather Weather Network 8 Stations in Czech Republic
- European Weather Network 671 Stations in Europe
- French Weather Network 98 Stations in France
- Germany Weather Network 45 Stations in Germany
- Hellas Meteo Network 62 Stations in Greece
- Hungarian Weather Network 17 Stations in Hungary
- Iberian Peninsula Weather Network 78 Stations in Spain, Portugal, Andorra
- Italian Weather Network 214 Stations in Italy
- Poland Weather Network 19 Stations in Poland
- Romanian Weather Network 21 Stations in Romania
- Scottish Weather Network 55 Stations in Scotland
- Serbian Weather Network 17 Stations in Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia
- Slovakia Weather Network 14 Stations in Slovakia
- Slovenia Weather Network 11 Stations in Slovenia
- United Kingdom Weather Network 87 Stations in England, Wales, Scotland, N.I.
- South America
- Argentina Weather Network 24 Stations in Argentina
- Alaskan Weather Network 5 Stations in AK
- Mid-Atlantic Weather Network 42 Stations in PA, NJ, WV, VA, DE, MD, DC
- Mid-South Weather Network 25 Stations in TX, OK, AR, LA
- Midwestern Weather Network 81 Stations in MN, WI, MI, IA, IL, IN, OH, MO, KY
- North American Weather Network USA: National
- Northeastern Weather Network 58 Stations in PA, NJ, NY,CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME
- Northwest Weather Network 30 Stations in WA, OR, ID, MT
- Plains Weather Network 20 Stations in OK, KS, ND, NE, SD
- Rocky Mountain Weather Network 41 Stations in WY, CO, NM
- Southeastern Weather Network 44 Stations in TN, NC, SC, MS, AL, GA, FL
- Southwestern Weather Network 49 Stations in AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT
About this website
This site is a template design by CarterLake.org with PHP conversion by Saratoga-Weather.org.
Special thanks to Martin at Hebrides Weather in Scotland for his design of the BGWN banner and member button graphics.
Special thanks go to Kevin Reed at TNET Weather for his work on the original Carterlake templates, and his design for the common website PHP management.
Special thanks to Mike Challis of Long Beach WA for his wind-rose generator, Theme Switcher and CSS styling help with these templates.
Special thanks go to Ken True of Saratoga-Weather.org for the mesomap conditions display, and integration of the TNET Weather common PHP site design for this site.
Template is originally based on Designs by Haran.